Office of Financial Aid
The Office of Financial Aid is dedicated to helping students and parents obtain the financial aid necessary to pay for a college education here at Valdosta State University. Our office should be your first stop if you are looking for information on grants, scholarships, loans, veterans' education benefits and many other ways to fund your education at Valdosta State University.
If you will be attending FALL 2019, SPRING 2020, and/or SUMMER 2020 be sure to complete the 2019/2020 注册可领一元微信提现. Valdosta State University's Federal School Code is 001599.
- How to Apply
- General Eligibility Requirements
- Student Financial Aid Policies
- Tips When Applying for Student Financial Aid
- Authorization for Direct Deposit of Excess Student Account Funds
- Course Requirements for Teacher Certificate/ Second Degree
- Reapplying for Aid
- Quick Reference
- Student Consumer Information